There are few things more terrifying than an earthquake. The ground shaking, the buildings crumbling, the chaos and confusion. But one thing that can help ease the fear and anxiety of an earthquake is a good, old-fashioned cake.
Yes, that’s right, cake. A delicious, comforting cake can help take the edge off of a scary situation. And if you’re hosting a big crowd during an earthquake, you’re going to need a big cake.
Here are 7 of the best earthquake cakes to serve a big crowd:
1. Chocolate Cake – A classic chocolate cake is always a good choice. It’s rich, moist, and will satisfy even the most demanding sweet tooth.
2. Carrot Cake – A carrot cake is perfect for an earthquake because it’s dense and will stay together even if the shaking gets intense.
3. Red Velvet Cake – A red velvet cake is another good option for an earthquake because it’s also dense and
1. Chocolate Earthquake Cake | Cookies and Cups
This is the best chocolate cake I have ever had! It is very moist and has a great chocolate flavor. It is also very easy to make. I will definitely be making this again.
Click here to go to cookiesandcups.com!
2. Earthquake Cake Recipe | Small Town Woman
This recipe is so easy to follow and the results are amazing! The cake is very moist and has a great flavor. I will definitely be making this again.
Click here to go to smalltownwoman.com!
3. Pumpkin Earthquake Cake – The Girl Who Ate Everything
This cake is amazing! The pumpkin and chocolate flavors are a perfect match, and the texture is out of this world. The cake is moist and fluffy, and the frosting is rich and creamy. I highly recommend this cake to anyone who loves pumpkin and chocolate.
Click here to go to the-girl-who-ate-everything.com!
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake! – My Incredible Recipes
This recipe is incredible! The chocolate and peanut butter flavors are perfect together and the cake is so moist and delicious. It’s definitely a keeper!
Click here to go to myincrediblerecipes.com!
5. Earthquake Cake – i am baker
This recipe is amazing! The cake is so moist and delicious, and the icing is to die for. I will definitely be making this again.
Click here to go to iambaker.net!
6. Earthquake Cake – The First Year – the best cake to serve guests!
This cake is perfectly moist and has the perfect amount of chocolate. It is very easy to make and is always a hit when I serve it to guests.
Click here to go to thefirstyearblog.com!
7. Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake Recipe – (3.9/5)
This recipe is amazing! It’s so easy to make and the results are always consistent. I’ve made it for parties and gatherings and everyone always loves it. It’s a great way to impress your guests without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
Click here to go to keyingredient.com!
There are a lot of great ideas for how to make an earthquake cake to serve a big crowd. You can make a simple cake that is easy to earthquake-proof, or you can go all out and make a more elaborate cake that is sure to impress your guests. Whichever route you choose, your guests are sure to appreciate your effort!